Our detailed planning process allows us to completely understand each client's personal and financial situation, objectives, comfort level with risk and time horizon for achieving goals. This understanding allows us to:
- Create customized investment portfolios
- Help minimize tax liabilities inside and outside of client portfolios
- Advise clients on estate planning with the assistance of our expert partners
- Advise on tax-efficient, impactful philanthropic strategies.
- Analyze existing risk mitigation and insurance strategies.
- Review existing debt and liability structures to determine if better options can be utilized.
Advice that Serves You
Seeing the Big Picture
Science, Not Guesswork
Discipline and Flexibility
Financing retirement has become increasingly complex and can cause unnecessary anxiety, especially for those who plan to access their retirement assets in the next several years. An array of investment options, combined with fluctuating interest and inflation rates and other variables, make it difficult to determine how much you will need, where you should invest, and to whom to turn for assistance.
The complex tax and legislative environment surrounding retirement planning only compounds the confusion. With qualified plans, such as IRA, pension, profit sharing, and 401(k) plans, the timing and amount of withdrawals are critical in order to avoid additional tax penalties. And if you have accumulated significant qualified plan assets, you may face additional problems, such as the "Double Tax Dilemma," where the government can tax these assets twice.
Part of living confidently in the present is knowing that your wishes will be carried out in the future. We help to create estate plans that will protect and efficiently transfer your wealth while conveying your wishes for your loved ones and your own care.
Proper estate planning allows you to transfer your wealth according to your wishes while minimizing unnecessary taxes and expenses. Our goal is to ensure you have taken prudent steps to reduce your tax liabilities and to help to create the most effective means to finance any future tax liabilities.
We work with all of your professionals to help you with...
- Trusts and Trust accounts
- Power of attorney
- Account beneficiaries
- Beneficiary accounts
- Gifting assets
- Business exit and succession strategies
- Philanthropic mission and vision